Here you will find today a creative way to hold your papers for your desk.
Step by Step
1. Stamp the large butterfly of Patchwork Butterfly Rubber Sheet A4 with Versamark and heat emboss
with WOW Embossing Powder Metallic Gold Sparkle
2. Colour the butterfly with a brush using Distress Ink Pad Broken China, Cracked Pistachio and
3. Glaze the butterfly putting Versamark directly all over the surface with the pad and heat emboss with
WOW Embossing Powder Clear Gloss
4. Paint with a piece of Cut'nDry Foam a large peg with Dylusions Acrylic Paint - Post Box and let
5. Using the same paint, fill some of the white spaces of the butterfly wings
6. Cut around the shape of the butterfly
7. Choose a swirl of Patchwork Butterfly Rubber Sheet A4 as a tail of the butterfly to stamp directly
on the large peg with Versamark and heat emboss with WOW Embossing Powder Metallic Gold
8. Put the butterfly on the large peg and glue it with Inessentials Glue n Seal
Now the large peg looks perfect and brings a spring atmosphere to your working desk.